Losing Ingrid

I'm not waiting for her anymore. BIG BIG problems with the paperwork that have marred this case almost from the beginning. I'm now trying to deal with the reality that Ingrid will never be my daughter.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Did I mention we saw Styx on Thursday?

Don't Let It End, by Styx

What can I do
Pictures of you still make me cry
Trying to live without your love
It's so hard to do
Some nights I'll wake up
I'll look at your pillow
Hoping that I'll see you there
But I get up each day, not much to say
I've nowhere to go
Loneliness fills me up inside
'Cause I'm missing you


(I don't remember them singing this one during the concert. I know they didn't sing "Mr. Roboto," because that's one we were listening for. Today in the car, Doug played this song. I made him turn it off before the tears started. Cause of the dream, I'm sure.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Tasha Kent said…

    I had the biggest crush on Dennis DeYoung in high school. Hated the fact that everyone else was in love with Tommy or whatever his name is.. the long haired blonde guy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home