Losing Ingrid

I'm not waiting for her anymore. BIG BIG problems with the paperwork that have marred this case almost from the beginning. I'm now trying to deal with the reality that Ingrid will never be my daughter.

Monday, July 09, 2007

I Would Die For That

Mine is about three minutes into the song.

UPDATE: The person singing it is Kellie Coffey. Her website, http://www.kelliecoffey.com/index.asp, says she won the Top New Female Country Artist award in 2003. It does mention that she had a baby in 2005, but it doesn't specifically mention if she herself dealt with infertility. According to the website, "The video of the song I Would Die For That, a song dealing with infertility and a working woman's desire to have a child, is on various sites around the internet now." So I'm not really sure how old she is, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home