Losing Ingrid

I'm not waiting for her anymore. BIG BIG problems with the paperwork that have marred this case almost from the beginning. I'm now trying to deal with the reality that Ingrid will never be my daughter.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dear Agency Director

Please stop posting new children on your photolisting as "available" when you know FULL WELL that I am able to adopt those children. I'm continually nauseated by your ongoing display of all of the children age 2-7 that my homestudy says I can adopt, yet you DO NOT refer these children to me. Not a single child has been referred to me since I accepted Ingrid's referral, even though I've asked for a new referral IN JULY. J-U-L-Y!

I asked for, even BEGGED YOU for, a new referral of a child I can adopt. A Guatemalan child, from your agency that "specializes" in Guatemalan adoptions. Why won't you LET ME DO what I want? I PAID for your help in facilitating an adoption from Guatemala. I don't know how to make it more clear.

There is a new little girl on your photolisting. She's two years old. Can I find out more about her? PLEASE????? We all know that I'm not thrilled with you or your practices, and we all know that you don't like me. But we also know that I have a contract with your agency that you will help me adopt a child. PLEASE LIVE UP TO YOUR END OF THE CONTRACT, AS I'VE LIVED UP TO MY END OF IT!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Calico Sky said…

    I can't imagine how hard this must be! Praying that you are a mom soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home