Losing Ingrid

I'm not waiting for her anymore. BIG BIG problems with the paperwork that have marred this case almost from the beginning. I'm now trying to deal with the reality that Ingrid will never be my daughter.

Friday, October 05, 2007

October 6, 2006

This is the e-mail I received one year ago. I didn't post it, because I wanted to find out how Joanne would treat the situation. She either didn't know about it, or didn't care to tell me and preferred to string me along. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she didn't know about it. However, I said that same thing about the DNA lie and then I found out she KNEW there were two cedulas and knew I couldn't have gotten DNA authorization when she told me I did. No way for me to be sure if she knew about the contents of this e-mail or not, but I know for a fact she lied and covered up the truth about my "process." (Hard to have a POA registered in Guatemala when you also have it in your hand in South Carolina.)


Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:41:43 -0600
From: "SERJUIN" (adoption supervisors)
To: "Stacy B"
Subject: Servicios Juridicos Integrados

Good afternoon Stacy,
There has been a further developpment on (Ingrid's bsister)'s case, unfortunately, not a good one at all.We tried to check today if this file now would finally get released, however, there surfaced a problem in the director's office.

Somehow, they found out that the bio mother states she is perfectly illiterate, means she can't write nor read at all ... and yet, in her ID / Cedula she signed with - according to PGN - with a very professional looking signature.

Unfortunately, the director sent (bsister)'s file again back to Minors Section, too all we can tell it does not look but any good.

It is possible though that a person wouldn't be able to write and would still be able to actually sign his name, but PGN suspects much more on this here.

We are truly sorry for this news, right now we can't even estimate the time frame here, it is also possible that this file would land in penal section, that's a section inside Minors Section, and would possible get fwd. to the Ministerio Publico for an investigation under crime Law. We simple can't tell yet.

Looking at this new problem that has surfaced here, we would actually ask you to at least consider a new referral. This new investigation could go on for several month and the outcome is highly uncertain.

Best regards,
Edwin & Manfred


(By the way, if Joanne really didn't know about this, then isn't that even MORE reason to blame Thanassis? Shouldn't he have told Joanne about this?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home