Losing Ingrid

I'm not waiting for her anymore. BIG BIG problems with the paperwork that have marred this case almost from the beginning. I'm now trying to deal with the reality that Ingrid will never be my daughter.

Monday, October 29, 2007

I wonder...

I wonder if she's warm enough.
I wonder if she has enough to eat.
I wonder if she has any toys.
I wonder if she has any books.
I wonder if she has her own room.
I wonder if she even has a bed to sleep on.
I wonder if she's healthy.
I wonder how tall she is.
I wonder how much she weighs.

I wonder if she's celebrating today.
I wonder if she'll have cake.
I wonder if she'll get presents.
I wonder if she's in touch with her foster family.

I wonder if anyone else knows today is her 6th birthday.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Feliz Cumpleanos Ingrid - may you always feel love around you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home