Losing Ingrid

I'm not waiting for her anymore. BIG BIG problems with the paperwork that have marred this case almost from the beginning. I'm now trying to deal with the reality that Ingrid will never be my daughter.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

One year, I should have known

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:39:36 EDT
Subject: Re: I-600A
In a message dated 10/18/2005 11:05:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, maestra46@yahoo.com writes:
The INS usually wants one original (homestudy) that is just notarized. You need to get one from (homestudy agency) for us and one for the INS. List Guatemala City as the embassy and the service center is your local INS office. Leave all info regarding dates blank.

I will do up the Power of Attorney for you right away and email it by nightfall.




(By the way, I didn't get the Power of Attorney until October 25.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home